Protecting your business in Ohio requires commercial insurance. By having a great agent from Ohio Insurance Alliance Group, LLC, we will make sure that you are getting the right insurance for your business needs.
Commercial Insurance Options
A commercial liability insurance policy will help protect the business from any loss that results in claims of injury or damage by you or your employees. Policies can vary, but the most common types of coverage offered include:
- Bodily injury: Any injury caused at your business to a customer by you or an employee at the workplace.
- Property Damage: Damage caused by you or an employee to someone else's property.
- Personal Injury: Any invasion of privacy, libel, slander, or wrongful eviction that would damage a person's reputation.
- Advertising Injury: Covers any loss as a result of advertising.
- Legal Defense: This will cover costs against any lawsuits up to the coverage amount. This will usually not cover any damages that are a result of negligence or misconduct.
What to Consider with Commercial Insurance
Commercial insurance in Ohio is not mandatory for businesses, but accidents and lawsuits will happen, so coverage is always a smart idea. The amount of insurance you need will be dependent on what type of business you operate and your products. If you have a high-risk business that has a lot of interaction with the public, you want to consider getting more coverage. Not only do you want to keep yourself and your business safe, but you also need to keep your employees safe.
In Ohio, you are required to carry workers compensation insurance if you employ one or more persons, either full time or part-time. Since Ohio requires auto insurance if you drive a vehicle for your business, you may want to consider getting a commercial auto policy as well.
Contact an agent at Ohio Insurance Alliance Group, LLC to find the right policy to meet your business needs.